I have a December birthday. Have all my life. In fact, it’s today, as luck would have it. I made it around the sun one more time. Congratulate me, I guess.
It’s actually been an extremely eventful year at Digital Pudding. One that’s been defined by new challenges. Some of the things we’re proud of accomplishing in 2017 include:
- Partnering with the Mercy College Social Media Marketing Center
- Joining the Yorktown chapter of Master Networks
- Bringing six new clients into the fold for various projects
- Securing the rights to a .com website (more to come on that in 2018)
- Growing our service capacity through strategic partnerships
- Maintaining a profitable agency for the third year in a row
It’s officially been two years since Digital Pudding became a thing. In that time, so much has changed. The industry has changed. Our outlook and philosophies have changed. I’ve changed. Even the circumstances resulting in the founding of Digital Pudding have changed.
It’s getting difficult to remember what life was like back then, which I guess is a good thing as we experience more success. The struggle of creating something from nothing, pouring countless hours and tireless effort into a fledgling digital marketing agency, unsure what’s going to happen next. I don’t miss those days. These days are much better. And we’re proud to have made it to two years old.
There’s something that’s been nagging me, though. What if I didn’t? What if I never jumped? Or if I never learned from my mistakes and poured that knowledge into a different type of digital agency?
It’s impossible to rewrite history like that. Yet I’m a fan of thought exercises. So let’s think. How would life be different if I didn’t take the road less traveled and stayed the course? Read More