A couple weeks ago I presented a birthday retrospective with some of our accomplishments and wishes for the new year. One of those goals is to add to the Digital Pudding team. As demand for our services has increased consistently, we need to increase capacity to address client needs. I mean, we don’t really want to turn people away because we’re too busy. That’s bad for business.
I really wanted to keep going at the current pace, but the workload as just become unmanageable for the current set up. In deciding to find help to offload some of that work, I was given some great advice I hadn’t considered. First, create a picture of what you want someone to do before you ask them to do it. A job description. Such a simple solution.
Here’s what we’re looking for someone to do in 2018 as the next member of the Digital Pudding team. Read More
I have a December birthday. Have all my life. In fact, it’s today, as luck would have it. I made it around the sun one more time. Congratulate me, I guess.
It’s actually been an extremely eventful year at Digital Pudding. One that’s been defined by new challenges. Some of the things we’re proud of accomplishing in 2017 include:
- Partnering with the Mercy College Social Media Marketing Center
- Joining the Yorktown chapter of Master Networks
- Bringing six new clients into the fold for various projects
- Securing the rights to a .com website (more to come on that in 2018)
- Growing our service capacity through strategic partnerships
- Maintaining a profitable agency for the third year in a row